1. If you were not a photographer what would you be ?
Whatever has to do with people and art, may be a painter.
2. Your studio is on fire. You can save only one camera and a lens. What would they be?
5D and my 50 1.2L to keep me going
3. Who would you like to shoot that you have not photographed already ?
All people deserve a good portrait, may be Clint Eastwood
4. Photoshop ή Lightroom ?
5. Natural light ή Flash Light ?
Both, mostly natural lighting but I wouldn’t mind using flash if I have to
6. Natural talent or continuing education ?
7. What is the best advice you have ever given?
Learn how to see the light and take advantage of it……Monte Zucker
8. Fashion Style Wedding or Photojournalism Wedding style ?
Combination of both
9. Next Day Shooting or Pre-Wedding ?
We do both and love it
10. What do you always carry with you during the shoot, or in your daily life? What is that something that never leaves your side?
A camera with me is a must, during a shoot a carry, or my assistant , 2 bodies, 3 flashes, transmitter, 12 mm, 35 mm 16-35, 24-70, 50, 85, 70-200. I won’t let my Fuji go
11. What is your favourite photographic accessory (not a camera or lens) ?
12. Mac or PC lover ?
13. Your favourite photographer ?
Monte Zucker, made me see the light
14. How necessary is the internet/social media for your job ?
15. Favourite movie ?
Too many to name them
16. Favourite song ?
An eisai ena asteri, Verdis (greek song)
17. The first thing you would do if you won the lottery ?
Keep shooting but choosy
18. If all your files and archives were destroyed and you had to keep just one photo which one would this be ?
19. What are you really bad at ?
20. Your plans for the future…
Improve my skills even more , keep up with the new trends and create my own
More information about Andreas and his work can be found on the web: