Photoshop Digital and Abstract Canvas would like to announce The Abstract Album Award! This will be we a monthly competition. The winner will receive a 35x35cm (14×14”), specially designed and manufactured album, kindly donated, each month, by Photoshop Digital Albums, containing 20-30 spreads of your choice. (any more spreads and there is an additional cost)
The album is unique to Abstract Canvas group only, and is available to monthly competition winners only. It cannot be purchased anywhere else. Owner, and CEO of Photoshop Digital Albums, Nikolaos Axelis has designed and manufactured this outstanding album from the ground up, and sees the Abstract Canvas logo uniquely incorporated in to the album cover.
The monthly competition winner will be selected by the Abstract Canvas admins, from all the photographers who receive an award by Abstract, within that calendar month.
The winning photographer may then send whatever images they like (wedding, portraiture etc), to be printed and delivered free of charge, all courtesy of Photoshop Digital Albums.
This is an outstanding product, that you have the chance to win, as are all of Photoshop Digitals albums, so grab your camera, and take your creativity to the next level, to be in with a chance of this top album prize!!
Thank you Michael Hope for setting this all up!! You are so cool!
1. Only one image on Abstract per day
2. You must comment on another image after you posted your shot
3. You may not repost past award winning images. Only new images that have not been previously awarded can win.
4. If you do not provide the images to PDA within 3 months of winning the album you forfeit the album.
5. You must blog, brag or and post on Social networks about your album win. Then post a thank you with links to your postings on Abstract Canvas,
and show off your new album with images when you get it.
6. Any style and genre of images can win. As long as there is a person/subject in the shot. Fine art, nature, portrait, anything.